Homeopathic Self Appraisal Index
A materia medica, a repertory, a guide to homeopathy.
A Materia Medica, A Repertory, A Guide to Homeopathy (Authored by Joseph R. Scogna Jr., Kathy M. Scogna | Edition: 3rd)
London 1854: “If it should please the Lord to visit me with cholera I would wish to fall into the hands of a homeopathic physician.”
So wrote the Government Inspector to Parliament, following a devastating outbreak of cholera, in which 52% of non-homeopathic patients died, while the mortality for homeopathic patients was 16%.
After that epidemic, the British Royal family consulted with homeopathic physicians.
In 1900 in the United States, there were 20 homeopathic medical colleges and more than 100 homeopathic hospitals! Fully 1/3 of all physicians were homeopathic. The downfall started in 1938 when the herbal, diluted homeopathic remedies were declared “drugs” and thus came under the heavy arm of the FDA. Colleges were closed, practitioners were arrested. (We had a homeopathic company in the 1980s and I can tell harrowing stories of FDA “drug raids” at our place of business).
No doubt about it, homeopathy was given a bad rap.
Today, no longer categorized as drugs, we can purchase homeopathic remedies from practitioners, stores and the internet. But which remedies?
This book details 5 ways to find a remedy:
1. By remedy description (Alchem-184 remedies)
2. By Symptom and Syndrome
3. Add the Synergists (vitamins, minerals, glandulars)
4. By Blood test
5. Use SAF Online, at www.LifeEnergyResearch.com. Complete a questionnaire, access the SAF Alchem-184 Database. This computerized tabulation propels homeopathy into the 21st Century!
History and use, remedy and symptom descriptions, and 26 remedies no medicine cabinet should be without.
Read also: Homeopathy Revisited: A Modern Energetic View of an Ancient Healing Art (Scogna, 2014, Amazon.com and CreateSpace.com)
- Publication Date: Dec 25 2014
- ISBN/EAN13: 1503275426 / 9781503275423
- Page Count: 224
- Binding Type: US Trade Paper
- Trim Size: 8″ x 10″
- Language: English
- Color: Black and White
- Related Categories: Medical / Alternative Medicine\