Terms & Conditions of Sale
Please read through the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. They comprise the terms on which the purchaser (“you”) is permitted to purchase items, Training, and/or Memberships from Life Energy Publications, Life Energy Research, SAF® Online, SAF® Tests, and/or Kathy M. Scogna (“us”, also referred to as “we” and “our”) on this website or our affiliated websites.
If you submit an order for any item advertised for sale on this Website, this shall be taken to constitute acceptance by you of these Terms:
- The sale and purchase of products via this website is governed by a contract between you and us, formed when you have placed an order, your order has been accepted by us, payment has been confirmed by PayPal or Stripe, and you have been sent confirmation. Please note: as soon as we confirm your order for products, it will enter our electronic system and we will be unable to prevent it from being dispatched to you.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given on electronic goods (ebooks or online training courses) unless the supplied file is faulty. Where purchases are made for non-digital products and SAF® training material, the items may be returned (at the purchaser’s risk) and are refundable, within 7 days from the purchase date with the refund being issued after returned products are inspected for condition. A restocking fee of 15% of purchase receipt may apply.
- ebooks are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to obtain a copy of appropriate software necessary for viewing the ebook.
- Any purchase of an ebook file entitles the purchaser to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by and registered to that purchaser. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your ebook files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Kathy M. Scogna.
- In purchasing a product from this website you agree that all information and specifications relating to that product are approximate, and not definitive.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended International requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- The premises for delivery will be the address supplied by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of ebooks, this shall be the email address supplied by the purchaser through PayPal or Stripe.
- In the case of ebooks, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an ebook to installed readers or applications registered in the purchasers name, for use by the purchaser at any time, provided that:
- the ebook is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- the ebook is used for personal entertainment only;
- the ebook is not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the ebook. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Kathy M. Scogna is certain that all ebook files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all ebook files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- Kathy M. Scogna cannot be held responsible for the loss of ebook files or any of our products, after their initial receipt. ebook files are subsequently stored at the purchaser’s risk, accidentally deleted/damaged files cannot be replaced by Kathy M. Scogna unless such loss or damage is on the part of Kathy M. Scogna.
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- Kathy M. Scogna states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date. ebooks cannot be pre-ordered due to their nature.
- Use of products, training, and the information contained within reflect the research data and personal experience of Joseph R. Scogna, Jr. The purpose is to educate and is not intended for diagnosis of any disease or to replace any medical advice. It is sold with the understanding that we are not liable for the misconception or misuse of the information provided. We shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the educational information contained within our products.
- Kathy M. Scogna is not responsibe for any third party information on our site or within ouir albums. Links to websites are given with a view of being helpful. Kathy M. Scogna cannot be held responsible for the content on any third party websites.